How to Comment & Share Your News, Events & Inspirations on BridgesTo Post a Comment or Event, first Create Your Free Account Here (It’s easy and only takes a minute):
2) If you already have an account, then sign In on the bottom of any page on the web site (just type in your username and password. You are most likely still signed in if you just created your account.
3) To post, or make a comment, Go to the page on Bridges that you want to post on. To post local events click here and go the the Local Love Page.
4) Look for the comment button and click on it.
5) After you click on the “comments” button, type your words in the white box. If you’d like to, add a photo or image by clicking on “choose file.” When you’re finished, click on “submit.” Adding an image gets your post a lot more attention.
If you’d like to add a profile photo (Avatar) to your account (so people will see your face when you post), follow these easy steps:
1) Sign In with your username and password
2) Click on “My Profile” on the bottom of your screen
3) Click on “Change Avatar” in the Add to My Profile Section
Click on “Edit Profile” and Choose “My Interests” If you’d like fill out your profile so people will know more about you and how you’re connected to the community, or you’d like to add a link to your web site or blog.
E-mail Cheryl@MyBridges.net if you need more help. Bridges also offers social media training, sponsorship and advertising opportunities for individuals or organizations.
Thanks so much for sharing your news, events, and inspirations with the Bridges Community. We really value your contribution!